- On its website www.yachtmoments.com, does not collect the data of its clients. For the rest, Yacht Moments uses the data communicated by the client (title, name, address, email address, telephone number, fax number, bank account) according to the regulations of the German data privacy laws).
- For the data storage or other use personal data the client is entitled anytime to object the use and to request the alteration, suspension or deletion of his data.
- Provided that the client requests further information regarding the storage of his personal data or its deletion, suspension or alteration of the client’s data, a support is provided with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or with the mail address mentioned under article 1.
- All personal data related to the client communicated to Yacht Moments will not be made available to third parties without the separate written consent of the client, unless it is requested due to legal or governmental court order.
- Use of Google analytics: Yacht Moments uses in line with the web analyses also Google analytics, a web analyses service of Google Inc. (“Google”), whereat YACHT MOMENTS uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizelp()”, whereby IP-addresses are only being processed abbreviated in order to exclude a direct relationship to persons. This data acquisition and storage can be objected anytime with effect for the future:
Google purports its users such as YACHT MOMENTS to use the following instruction in its privacy policies. YACHT MOMENTS meets this instruction by the communication of the following text:
“Google Analytics uses so called “cookies”, text files that are being saved on your computer, enabling an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information created by the cookie due to your use of this website (including your IP address) will be sent and saved to a server in the USA. Google will use the information in order to analyze your use of the website for creating reports regarding the website activities for the operators of the website, and for providing further services related to the use of the website and internet. Google will also transmit the information to third parties where applicable, in case it is legally compulsory or where third parties process the data by order of Google. In no case Google will relate your IP address with other Google data. You can avoid the installation of cookies by the corresponding setting of your browser software; we point out that where required you cannot use all functions of this website. By the use of this website you agree with the processing of your provided data by Google in above described manner for the above described use.”
- YACHT MOMENTS uses so called “permanent cookies” in order to save the personal use fittings given by the customer with the use of the YACHT MOMENTS services, enabling a personalization and improvement of the YACHT MOMENTS service. With the permanent cookies it is ensured that the customer recovers his personal settings with the revisit of the YACHT MOMENTS websites. The permanent cookies also serve to distinguish automatically the member status of the client, if he has seen already certain information and advertising activities, or if he has participated already an inquiry. Additionally, the service providers assigned by Yacht Moments with the analyses of the user conduct, use permanent cookies in order to recognize recurrent users. These services save the data received by the cookie exclusively anonymous. The assignment to the IP address of the client is not provided.
- In case you wish further information or the deletion of your data, our support under the email address email@example.com is at your disposal.